Upcoming Special Events (see Calendar for all activities)
Jan. 11, 2015: See our October Letter of Support to Burnaby Al-Salaam Mosque.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ongoing: Our Refugee family arrived Thurs. Nov. 3! Very exciting! Now, over six months later, they have settled in very well, the children are in school and the parents have started their second level of English classes. For anyone wanting to donate items or help in other ways, contact the pastorate.
Summer youth camps: June 2-4 starts our camping programs (this one is for 8-9 yr olds). Over the summer there are camps for all ages, an affirming time to make new friends, have fun and adventure.. Contact the pastorate for details.
Jul. 15 - 22: Our annual BC Family Camp at our Samish Island Campgrounds, south of Bellingham. It’s not too early to start planning to attend - such a relaxing, nurturing time together! Contact pastorate for details.
- - - - - - - - - - - Recent Past Events - - - - - - - - - -
Apr. 21 - 23: Explore or sharpen your abilities at the Fine Arts Weekend, which takes place at our Samish Island Campgrounds, south of Bellingham. Be sure to register.
Mar. 3-5, 2017: Come be refreshed and inspired at the Nurturing Spirit Retreat at our Samish Island Campgrounds, south of Bellingham. Be sure to register.
Feb. 24-26, 2017: Come and encounter another highly stimulating Weekend of World Religions (use the link for details and to register)!. Like last year it will be extremely rewarding to actually visit and mingle with our neighbours of other religions! Sponsored by Encounter World Religions.
Nov. 20 - Dec. 25: It is the Advent Season - See All Christmas events.
- Dec. 4, 12:15 - 2:30 p.m.: We will have a Christmas Tea instead of our regular Soup Sunday.
- Dec. 11, 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.: Come participate in our annual Amnesty International WriteForRights - write a letter or two for those unjustly imprisoned or tortured. Light refreshments provided.
- Dec. 18: 12:15 - 2:30 p.m.: Come join our Christmas Luncheon!
Oct. 30: We just had our Congregational Blessing - a memorable morning! See Facebook & Twitter for posts. You can still watch the introductory video regarding the Congregational Blessing.