Upcoming Special Events (see Calendar for all activities)
Jan. 11, 2015: See our October Letter of Support to Burnaby Al-Salaam Mosque.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ongoing: Our Refugee family arrived Thurs. Nov. 3! Very exciting! Now, over two months later, they have settled in very well, the children are in school and the parents have started English classes. For anyone wanting to donate items or help in other ways, contact the pastorate.
Feb. 24-26, 2017: Come and encounter another highly stimulating Weekend of World Religions (use the link for details and to register)!. Like last year it will be extremely rewarding to actually visit and mingle with our neighbours of other religions! Sponsored by Encounter World Religions.
Mar. 3-5, 2017: Come be refreshed and inspired at the Nurturing Spirit Retreat at our Samish Island Campgrounds, south of Bellingham. Be sure to register.
- - - - - - - - - - - Recent Past Events - - - - - - - - - -
Nov. 20 - Dec. 25: It is the Advent Season - See All Christmas events.
- Dec. 4, 12:15 - 2:30 p.m.: We will have a Christmas Tea instead of our regular Soup Sunday.
- Dec. 11, 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.: Come participate in our annual Amnesty International WriteForRights - write a letter or two for those unjustly imprisoned or tortured. Light refreshments provided.
- Dec. 18: 12:15 - 2:30 p.m.: Come join our Christmas Luncheon!
Oct. 30: We just had our Congregational Blessing - a memorable morning! See Facebook & Twitter for posts. You can still watch the introductory video regarding the Congregational Blessing.
May 8-29: Each Sunday during our 10:15 am class session, we will be delving into material in preparation for our Syrian refugee family.
Jul. 10: Come join our Neighbourhood Party! It starts at 12:30 p.m. and includes food, music, face painting, games and more! Live music from ‘The Seabillys’!